ASCIIMath creating images

Friday, March 17, 2017

What happened to my homepage? Or: why you should read emails from your hosting provider carefully...

Having had about a million things on my plate recently (WHEN was the last time I blogged anything?), I tend to prioritize emails - and I did kinda ignore an email sent out by Atlassian in January.  It meant to inform me that the personal homepages on BitBucket were moving from bitbucket.org to bitbucket.io (and switching to https in the process); a redirect from Jan 23rd on, then the old link would be dead after March 1st.

I noticed this of course only when I suddenly couldn't access my homepage. D'Oh!

I have now gone though most of the blog postings here to fix all the links.  If you find any that I missed (or other dead links) please let me know in the comments! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment